Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Spanish Point is one of Ireland’s leading and most innovative Microsoft Partners. We are a Gold Certified Microsoft partner that provides end to end digital transformation solutions to many local Irish and international customer projects across a range of commercial and public sector organisations. We also provide a cloud-based solution for the global music industry for copyright and royalty management. We are going through a period of growth and are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our expanding sales and marketing team.
What You’ll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you will enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation for a career in sales. As a key member of our Sales and Marketing team, you will play an invaluable role in Spanish Point’s growth strategy.
Spanish Point helps businesses achieve their digital transformation goals by matching customer challenges with Microsoft solutions. You will help our customers across industries, company sizes and territories to identify their needs and opportunities. One of the fastest growing customer segments in the technology industry, you will help customers get to the cloud across Microsoft solution areas like Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Applications and Infrastructure, and Data and AI.
The Sales Executive adds value by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that include building relationships with executives at the Chief-level (CxO) as well as other Business and Technical Decision Makers within the customers’ organizations. The Sales Executive has to effectively leverage all the digital tools available and orchestrate the other members of the team to address customer needs and requirements.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should be a self-starter and have a collaborative work style with the ability to thrive in a demanding work environment.
Full training, for both sales and technology, will be provided.
Minimum experience required
2+ years related experience preferable
Third Level Degree or higher
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine needs and identify opportunities to fulfil these needs with Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Being the first contact point for many customers, deliver strong first impression, and set foundation for long term customer relationship.
- Communicate effectively with line of business and IT decision makers effectively via phone, email, and social tools.
- Work strategically to remove technical and business sales roadblocks and innovate to improve business development practices.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic teaming environment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene, and sales execution against targets.
- Identify new business opportunities for Spanish Point solutions through prospecting into new and existing accounts.
- Engage with the decision-makers of target organisations and proactively present Spanish Point solutions relevant to their business challenges.
- Master social selling and communication skills – actively use a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, web-based tools, and outbound calling.
- Manage customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and referral opportunities.
- Create a sales pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
- Develops and implements systematic methods for staying up to date on Microsoft and Spanish Point offers and solutions. Shares best practices with others. Uses knowledge to engage with customers and with internal teams. Shares knowledge with customers to demonstrate Microsoft innovation. Completes required training in a timely manner. Develops and implements personal development plan.
Required Skills/ Experience
The Sales Executive will be an integral member of the Sales & Marketing Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- A sharp focus on goals and a clear approach for achieving measurable results.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A positive mind-set, enthusiastic and genuinely passionate about this role.
- A strong team player attitude: this role requires individuals to work within a functional team, as well as with other key stakeholders.
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, to succeed in a customer facing role.
- Constant desire to learn and improve yourself and takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge.
- Strong business acumen
- Degree or relevant experience.
- Experience in cloud technology related sales or consulting experience is desirable.
Perks & Benefits at Spanish Point Technologies